25/09/2011

Big Bazaar Vapi- A Review

Click to know

Big Bazaar Vapi is located approximate 7 Kms away from main Vapi City. Vapi is a biggest Industrial city of Gujrat as well as India. As this City is very close to two prominent Industrial cities of India, Mumbai approx 160 kms and Surat approx 100 Kms which enhance it importance  Vapi is also rail head of two union territories i.e. Daman , and Dadra  Nagar Haveli, these two union territories do not have direct railway connectivity.


Click to Buy


Being a big and important city of the region, Vapi anchors various business as well as shopping outlet and malls like, McDonald, Big Bazaar, Galaxy entertainment, Shringar  Cinema, Benetton  and much more.

Big Bazaar Vapi: is located on national highway no-8 at Salvav approx 6 Kms away from main Vapi city. Vapi Big Bazaar is having adequate parking and security apparatus physical as well as electronic surveillance. As it is located on main road NH-8 , it is very easy to reach .


Map of Vapi Big Bazaar

I used to visit here for all type of my purchasing and the behaviors of Big bazaar staffs are quite cooperative and helpful. During my last visit I purchased one 32" TV which was under promotional scheme for that I have made full payment in advance and they promised me to deliver the TV within 20 days but they fail to their promise. One day I call the customer care representative and also written on their Facebook wall within a half an hour I got a call from their Mumbai office and very Next day they deliver my TV to my residence at Silvassa which almost 30 Kms from Vapi. I admire their promptness in solving the customer problems. for any complain you can send email giving all detail of you complain on their  email address:sharewithus@fvrl.inI was so impressed by the promptness even I placed online order on future bazzar for a laptop and I am quite satisfy with my product and after sale services provided by futurebazar/Big Bazar Big  Bazaar is also going to start at Silvassa very soon. If you want to know more 
about big bazaar or about future bazar and its new offers then click here for Future Bazaar. if you want to purchase items from future bazaar by making online payment or payment on delivery please click here  and avail the loot on eve of backlog clearance

Address: Big Bazaar(Future Value Retail Ltd)
                Vapi City Center CS No: 233233/P234P1
                National Highway No-8, Salvav
                Vapi-396191

Contact No:    02602437400
                    02602437412
helpline no:    1899200225


No comments:

Post a Comment

What & How